11.30.2007

Evil Knievel Dies..


Wow, we used to have a blast playing with his wind up ramp that launched him on his harley, I think I was maybe 8yrs old.. Such a shame at only 69 after cheating death how many times... I actually had someone 5yrs ago stop into my shop for something, and he gave me a small Evil book that was signed by him, so that kool ! I'll have to find it sometime.. Looking back I'd have to say that I owe my last 25yrs of riding motorcyles to him as he inspired me ( good thing I didn't get caught up in jumping) but have had a blast riding street bikes all these years. I was just at his site yest as I saw his lawsuit with Kanye West settled when he met Evil and Evil said he seamed a pretty nice guy and that being his mom just pasted he didn't want to pressure him any longer.. here's his site EVIL I guess he had a blast, said he made 60mil and spent 61mil also lost 250k on black jack but still had 3mil in the bank ! Yeah baby ! thanx for inspiring me !

Evil - R.I.P.

Rene Bruce renebruce.com

No comments: