8.07.2008

Apple iPhone hype or not, part 2 of ???



OK, I have to say I have stopped at 1 Sprint Store to check out the new Samsung Instinct phone, and Wow... all I can say is, what an AHole of an employee at that location on 17th/55 in Tustin, I walked in at 7:20pm door wide Open, one guy standing behind counter flipping paperwork, tells me, well we close at 7pm do you need something quick. I laugh to myself, say yeah I'd like to just take a look at an instinct, his response was kinda like I just walked to the white house and said, ( I need to chat with George W. Bush) he says NO we don't have them, even I can't get one, will be a couple weeks, I say, wow that sucks.. I see sprint slamming iphone all over town, so I would think they would get some stock out to you guys. He says nothing. Also I couldn't help but notice the lady that pulled up in the Benz just in front of the store, she walked right in and he didn't tell her he was closed, haha.. The guy really is not smart, as he should have asked me if I wanted to get one, be put on a list, or be called, or anything, he could care less about me !!! Well that's strike 1, Sprint Instinct !

Apple Store up Next ! or maybe AT&T store, who knows....


Rene Bruce
ps. some interesting links, one thanx to an old pal Toby Taylor that has a version 1.0 and luv it !


http://www.ihatemyiphone.com/

http://gizmodo.com

No comments: