8.04.2008

Best all around camera!


Hi All, OK, so I have not posted in a long time, I've been busy with a long list of things, including helping my friend ( I built and maintain TeamDiva.com) also update Kia's site and blog 24/7 as well as now have a second dog Named Pancho Villa that someone dumped on my street at my office. Along with my new site TopBroadcasters.com and the list is long. So I will now blog at least once a week, maybe more !

Now back to my topic, I luv this new camera I bought last year, its my replacement for the Olympus stylus 400 that served me great for many yrs ( the 400 was water resistant) the new Olympus 770sw (click the link on the lower right amazon ad to buy this kool camera) it is insane I payed over $350.00 for it at amazon, now they have it at $199.00 they now have a new version at 10meg, not really needed, anyhow back to the 770, it works great above water, under water ( 33') u can drop it, freeze it etc... The picts come out great, and I luv this thing at the beach, I really see NO reason to buy any other camera unless it's like a 35mm pro style ( Canon 40d is what most my shots at ReneBruce.com are shot with, I have used Canon Cameras since 1982 I luv the brand). The 770 fits in your pocket and is easy to use(about the size of a pack of smokes, NO kidding) you can even put this baby in your purse or back pocket and not worry about the LCD screen being broke, this baby is TOUGH!!! I can't tell ya enough GO BUY this unit NOW, also only get the 1gig H card, NOT the M series. if you go look at Kiapet.com you will notice most of my picts are shot with this unit as are the videos! I give this 11 Stars !

Rene Bruce

No comments: